ses clients dans la gestion de leurs infrastructures - postes de travail, serveurs et réseaux. Avec ses
12 000 collaborateurs (dont 1 800 en France), et ses 46 agences en France, au Royaume-Uni, en Allemagne
et au Benelux, Computacenter met tout en œuvre pour réaliser avec passion des Services de qualité dans
3 domaines : la distribution et la maintenance des matériels informatiques, l'infogérance de transformation
et le conseil en évolution technologique.
Vous avez du talent, de l'audace et l'envie de réussir, rejoignez-nous ! Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recrutons
GSD Head of Global Quality H/F
MissionsYour next challenge:
As our GSD Head of Global Quality, you are responsible for supporting our service centres with the implementation of an effective quality process and measurements to drive efficiency and quality throughout the GSD organisation. This includes to bring forward the development and the implementation of tools to support measuring quality and report on effectiveness of processes.
Beyond that, you take over a global responsibility and it is your assignment to support the local Quality leaders in implementing defined standards and in driving the development agenda through:
• Help establish a global quality standard and propagate the use of standardised processes, tools and reports throughout the GSD.
• Working as part of a global team - Share knowledge and resources with the global Quality team. Create awareness of global- & region-specific aspects of quality, like workplace conditions, data-protection, environmental regulations, etc.
• Acting as a role model and ambassador of the global quality team.
• Proactively look for opportunities to improve the quality of service and the operational and fiscal efficiency of our service desks. Support Operations in realizing improvements and innovations.
• Provide qualified input to Training and Knowledge Management to help identify focus areas for trainings and knowledge content.
What we expect from you:
• A clear understanding of quality and the merits of standardisation, quality assurance and continuous improvement as well as experience in a quality management role and in people management
• Ability to act on a Senior Management Level
• Advanced analytical skills and a good understanding of complex statistical data, speedy comprehension and a thorough work method
• Excellent skills with Excel and PowerPoint as well as reliable skills with other common business applications
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English and the regional language, including the ability to present analysis to a broad range of audiences, from FLAs to senior management
• Experience with international/intercultural teams and projects
• A solid understanding of service desk processes, organisations and structures on the regional as well as group level
Informations pratiquesLocalisation : Montpellier
Type de contrat : CDI