ses clients dans la gestion de leurs infrastructures - postes de travail, serveurs et réseaux. Avec ses
12 000 collaborateurs (dont 1 800 en France), et ses 46 agences en France, au Royaume-Uni, en Allemagne
et au Benelux, Computacenter met tout en œuvre pour réaliser avec passion des Services de qualité dans
3 domaines : la distribution et la maintenance des matériels informatiques, l'infogérance de transformation
et le conseil en évolution technologique.
Vous avez du talent, de l'audace et l'envie de réussir, rejoignez-nous ! Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recrutons
SBP Role H/F
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dynamic forward thinking team and to play a key role in enabling the group HR function to respond to the growing needs of the business. You will need to demonstrate flexible and pragmatic thinking and will be used to working with challenging client groups.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Act as a people thought-leader, creating both the local and wider HR vision through gaining buy-in from the business and backing this up with solid delivery of the people agenda.
• Partnering the business at a strategic level, identifying and delivering OD initiatives.
• Understanding business objectives and aligning them to the HR strategy to support optimum business performance.
• Contribute to the development of the people agenda and deliver required transformations.
• Provide recommendations, expert advice and quality decision making across business functions, specifically working with the senior management team
• Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders both in the UK practices and other designated functions across Europe
• Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations in line with business needs.
• Lead the evaluation of continuous improvement and innovation across all aspects of HR operations.
• Keep abreast with strategic company developments to ensure the wider picture is considered when advising and implementing all HR processes
• Identifying talent requirements and talent pipeline and working with key stakeholders to support succession planning processes.
• Ensure performance management processes are fully implemented and that employee relations are robust and these relationships develop high employee morale and strong employer brand
• Coaching and supporting key stakeholders and managers ensuring that they have sufficient knowledge to execute objectives.
• Will have held senior HR leadership positions and have experience of operating as part of a Management Team OR at board level.
• Will have the vision to develop a people strategy, as well as a proven track record in the delivery of HR services and projects, ideally in a highly people-led business.
• Will have the gravitas and confidence to influence senior stakeholders, and experience of working with a high intellect client group.
• Have a comprehensive HR toolkit developed in a large fast paced organisation, whilst being prepared to get involved in the full range of activities
• Dynamic approach to work, a high degree of resilience, energetic and ability to know what is on the critical path for the business.
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships and to engender trust and credibility within the management teams.
• Previous experience working in France and or Germany with sound practical knowledge of French/German HR and country employment legislation.
• Able to work & drive things independently with numerous different issu
Informations pratiquesLocalisation : Ile de France / International
Type de contrat : CDI