ses clients dans la gestion de leurs infrastructures - postes de travail, serveurs et réseaux. Avec ses
12 000 collaborateurs (dont 1 800 en France), et ses 46 agences en France, au Royaume-Uni, en Allemagne
et au Benelux, Computacenter met tout en œuvre pour réaliser avec passion des Services de qualité dans
3 domaines : la distribution et la maintenance des matériels informatiques, l'infogérance de transformation
et le conseil en évolution technologique.
Vous avez du talent, de l'audace et l'envie de réussir, rejoignez-nous ! Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recrutons
Head GMS Quality Management H/F
• Form and lead a global team focused on Quality Management in the department
• Develop your team and the team's remit towards an agreed Target Operating Model supporting the Delivery Organisation and other Supporting Functions of the Department in their roles.
• Implementing a global Quality Management Framework based on existing Best Practice and rolling it out on a global basis
• Continuously improve that Quality Management Framework to meet the needs of the department and as part of that continuously measure the quality of your “service”
• Implement a global Quality Measure Dashboard on a robust tool platform that shows what the quality of the departments services/outcomes is
• Lead the team to draw conclusions from measure results and turn them into improvement projects with measureable benefits
• Become an integral part of the “solution” with your team by helping the operational teams in identifying and introducing optimization activities/projects.
• Control and improve the Service Quality in the department
• Drive consistency across the globe, allowing only minimal local variation where absolutely necessary
• Measure the benefits of improvement initiatives and ensure that those get communicated to the appropriate audience on a regular basis
• With your team act as counterpart to the Quality Assurance Function in the wider organization.
• Proven track record as a leader of an international / virtual team
• Very strong people management skills
• Ability to drive change in a global environment
• Good understanding of Service Desk and Infrastructure Services
• Experience in the development of KPI/Quality structures and drawing conclusions from the results
• Very good influencing / negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
• Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
• Experience in stakeholders management up to a Senior Management Level
• Excellent presentation and personal skills
Informations pratiquesLocalisation : non défini
Type de contrat : CDI